CANAGYN 100 MG VAGINAL TABLETS
Each Vaginal Tablet Contains: Clotrimazole 100 mg.
– Trichomonas vaginitis
– Infectious vaginal discharge
– Diagnosed cases of candidal vulvovaginitis
– Bacterial vaginitis caused by Canagyn responsive bacterial like streptococci, staphylococci bacteroides and/ or H. Vaginalis
– Sanitation of birth canal in the last 4-6 weeks of pregnancy
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– A 6-day course is the treatment of choice in recurrent infections, and in mixed infections with Canagyn responsive microorganisms. One vaginal tablet is inserted deeply into the vagina on 6 consecutive nights. If necessary, the treatment may be repeated, or alternatively the dosage can be safely increased to 2 Canagyn vaginal tablets per day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening for 6-12 days.
– A 3 day treatment course is the usual method of treating first infections. Two Canagyn vaginal tablets are inserted deeply into the vagina on 3 consecutive nights by using applicator.
Canagyn is available in the following pack size: Vaginal Tablets 100 mg – 6 Tablets with applicator