JOFLAM 50MG FILM COATED TABLETS
JOFLAM: Each Film Coated Tablets Contains Diclofenac Potassium 50mg.
JOFLAM is indicated for the following acute conditions where a rapid onset of effect is particularly important:
– Painful post-traumatic inflammatory conditions
– Post operative inflammation and pain such as dental or orthopedic surgery
– Painful and/or inflammatory conditions in gynecology such as primary dysmenorrhea or adnexitis
– Painful syndromes of the vertebral column
– Non articular rheumatism
– As an adjuvant in sever painful inflammatory infections of the throat, nose, or ear such as pharyngotonsillitis and however, appropriate treatment of the infection should be followed
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
The usual recommended adult daily dose is 100-150 mg daily in 2-3 divided doses.
In milder cases and for children over 14 years of age the daily dose is 75-100 mg in 3-4 divided doses.
In primary dysmenorrhoea the initial dose should be 50-100mg, if necessary, this dose can be raised over a number of menstrual cycles to a maximum of 200mg daily.
The tablets should be swallowed with liquid preferably before meals.
JOFLAM is available in pack of 30 coated tablets